Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scrapblog of the Month!

Holy cow! I thought that I would never finish this... with all my spare time and all. Click on the link to see the slideshow of Aydin's party. Enjoy!

Tips: Once you click on the link, click on "view full screen" to see the show better. Also, you might want to slow the speed on the show all the way to the turtle (slow). Otherwise, you don't really have enough time to enjoy the pictures. Oh, and sorry for the cheesy music... there wasn't much of a selection. Turn your volume down if it bothers you too much.

http://www.scrapblog.com/ramelow/35F2756B-01AC

P.S. You probably won't see another scrapblog for a while... this one took all of my creative mojo.

1 comments:

Therese said...

I love the Scrapblog. I know how much work you put into that. Great job!!