Monday, August 18, 2008

Last week (A busy week at that) in pictures...

Here's some pics of the boys from last week. (They are in no particular order)

Enjoy!


SHINER #2 (What's it been - a couple of weeks since the first?!) Poor thing fell off my BIL's couch and hit the edge (rounded?) of his marble coffee table. I wasn't there, but apparently, it caused quite a scare for my in laws and Danyel. I think he looks kind of cute... like a little boxer.



I bought Carsten some Tinker Toys last week. They turned out to be (as I suspected that they would) a big hit for my little engineer/architect in the making! This pic is of a "tower"... not sure what's up with the string connecting it to the toy box, but I thought it was fabulous nonetheless!



This was a "factory"... or maybe an "elevator"... I forget.



This is the "Oh shit, I'm in trouble" face I wrote about a few posts ago. The pic is kind of blurry, but that's it. This was taken right after he turned off the TV (for the bazillionith time) while Carsten was watching cartoons. Little punk.



Here's the boys in their new robes that a dear friend of my MIL's sent from Turkey. They are so cute & so soft (can't beat that Turkish cotton)!



Back view... (three little bears from behind)



Carsten eating his free ice cream at the end of our Blue Bell Creamery tour on Tuesday. He actually said that seeing the factory was his favorite part (not eating ice cream). You gotta love the hat!



Aydin's little feeties and hands at Washington on the Brazos State Park on Tuesday (after spending the morning in Brenham). I love this shot.



More Aydin...



Aydin is a MANIAC climber. He discovered last week that he can stand up on the toy box in the playroom and turn the lights off & on. This provided much entertainment last week.



An aerial view...



In addition, I had a MNO (Mom's Night Out) with some friends on Thursday night, which is always a hoot. Then, on Friday, Danyel and I went out on our monthly date night to the DMB concert in the Woodlands, which was a lot of fun. This made for an interesting (meaning fuzzy, tired, and hungover) morning on Saturday when we attended a Christening & party (more pics of that fun in a future post) first thing in the morning... brought me back to my college days (much harder on the body with 10 years more under my belt, though). We also attended two birthday parties before the weekend was over. It was hectic to say the least, but it's fun on occasion to have a packed social calendar!

0 comments: