Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here's to many more...


Pookie,
Thanks for 3 wonderful years! You are the most amazing husband I could have ever imagined for myself. You are kind, sensitive, intelligent, loving, funny, energetic, loyal, honest, and full of life. You are the hardest worker I have ever met in my life and strive to provide only the best for Carsten and I. If our son is half the person that you are, I will be proud. I know life (a.k.a Carsten) gets in the way a lot and we forget to really appreciate each other, but please know that not a day goes by that I don't thank God above for the wonderful blessing that you are. I know that nobody is perfect, but you come as close as anyone can. Thank you for choosing me as your wife. I will never forget how lucky I was to find you and somehow convince you to marry ME. Aside from creating with you the most perfect person to ever walk this Earth, snagging you is, and always will be, my biggest success.

All my love forever,
S.P.A.

BTW - I am hoping that this makes up for forgetting the card to go with your gift. :-)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Seeing this blog made me think, "No way, it can't be their anniversary again! There's NO WAY it's been a year since we had babies and started blogging." But, sure enough, I checked your archives, and it has indeed been a year...a year of cute baby pictures, self revelations, self deprecations, and more cute baby pictures! :-) I can’t believe how fast time flies!!!!

Congrats on three years! It’s good to keep an archive of the years. Brad and I are working on year 12, and I can barley discern one year from the next. Our first anniversary was obviously a memorable one. On our 10th James was a month old. We were apart for the first time on our anniversary this year because we were in the middle of the move to AR. Every other year seems a blur, a day that you mark, when suddenly you turn around and you’ve been married for more than a decade. I’m not sure if that’s a symptom of being married for a long time or of getting old :-)

Here’s to many, MANY more!