Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Introducing Fetus Adolphus

The big dark black area at the top is my bladder (which was very full if you couldn't tell). Right below that, within the little black area (my uterus), is the blob which is Fetus. His head is the bigger portion of the blob at the bottom and his body is the smaller portion at the top... he is upside down. If you look closely you can see his little arms on the left and right around the middle of the blob. He measured in at a whopping 2 cm, which was right on track for 8 weeks along. In the live pic, you could see his little heart beating away. So, here he is world!

Please note: obviously "he" could be a she... using "he" is just habit, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He/She is just beautiful, looks
just like you!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I meant to tell you, Monday night I had a dream that we were all at Potterybarn shopping, except we were clothes shopping - anyways - you were there and you had the new baby and it was a girl!! The dream was soooo real, stroller, strangers oohhhing and aweing over her, her crying and you holding her - like I said very real and very detailed - it was the first thing I told Devin when I woke up - so we'll see....

Still on for dinner next week?

:)

S