Friday, February 23, 2007

The cutest little baby face...

I am over the moon in love with this kid already. This picture alone totally did it for me.


This is a 3-D picture of baby's face taken yesterday at my ultrasound. He (or she, I suppose) is resting the right side of his face on his "pillow" (a.k.a the placenta). The original image is twice as clear as the scanned one. Amazing.

Boy or girl looking face... we're not sure... it could go either way. But, one things for sure, as far as Danyel and I are concerned, this kid looks like a spitting image of his newborn brother.

We have a few more pics. If you are lucky enough to see us in future weeks, we will torture you with them then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, he/she does look like
Carsten when he was a baby
newborn!! I can't wait to see the
rest of the pictures, you can't
have TOO many for me!!!

sscott said...

Too cool babe!!! I am so excited for ya'll and Carsten!!

:)

S