Monday, December 12, 2005

Carsten's Visit to Santa


My mom and I took Carsten to see Santa on Friday. I don't think Carsten even looked at his face once. However, he was fascinated with the bells on his boots. It's a good thing he isn't old enough to really enjoy Santa because as you can see, Santa was not very happy. He looked very miserable and depressed. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in this poor man's head. No "Ho-Ho-Ho" or really even talking to any of the children. He just sat there staring at the camera like he was mentally removing himself from the situation. All while a new kid was being plopped on his lap every 60 seconds or so. Oh well. Maybe he was just missing Mrs. Claus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture I have seen of Carsten! His little smile just lights up my day! He is such a big boy sitting in Santie's lap! I need a copy of this one Bird!

Melissa said...

This is a great picture of Carsten! James didn't smile at all. He didn't cry, but he looked rather doubtful the whole time. That stranger anxiety thing is just setting in.

Carsten said...

Bird - you are just biased because he is wearing the outfit that you gave him! :-)

Anonymous said...

Of course I am biased! I love that little impish smile on his face! Give 'em HELL Bubby, Give'em HELL!!