Thursday, April 10, 2008

And, I'm Back!

O.K. So, I am going to give this blog thing a go again.

It's been a while internet. I owe you an update, I know. Forgive me, for I have been busy.... raising rugrats and stuff like that.

I miss blogging.

I miss archiving my life with my 3 boys.

The last 10 1/2 months have been a blur. Aydin's whole existance has been a blur. The last year has flown by, but at the same time, a year ago seems like a lifetime ago. I am so sad that I haven't blogged about Aydin with the same intensity that I did during Carsten's first year. I am regretful that I haven't posted an update on Carsten in almost a year. All those moments... gone. My memory is bad these days... really bad. So, I probably won't be going back and recapping much... maybe just a quick update on what we have all been up to.

Anyway, I am hoping to get back on the ball... more stories and more pictures. But, it's not for you, Internet...

It's all for these guys.

They deserve it.

0 comments: