Wednesday, April 23, 2008

He's all grown up...

Yesterday Aydin took his first step (without holding on to the furniture). It was the cutest thing ever! I was on the computer downstairs in the living room, when I noticed out of the corner of my eye, him standing on his own (he has been doing this for a few weeks). He had the biggest grin on his face like he was so excited about what he was about to do. He looked down at his feet and looked back up at me. You could see the wheels turning in his head... he was thinking, "Huh, let me try this walking thing without holding on instead of crawling. What a great idea!" Then, he took his first step... and fell. He did it a couple of more times throughout the day... each time very proud of himself until his bottom hit the ground!



He's almost one... my last baby... almost a toddler.
Sigh.

0 comments: