Monday, February 27, 2006

I feel like I am living on a freakin' farm!

Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do!!

Our neighbors in the neighborhood adjacent to ours have a freakin' rooster in their backyard! When you are in the office in our house all you hear all day long is that damn rooster sounding off. I thought that roosters only called out in the morning??... not this rooster - he never shuts up! Stupid ass rooster only has one job in life and he can't even get it right. Will somebody please put that rooster out of it's misery?! Has someone not informed these people that we live in the hood, not on a farm?!

As I sit here and write this, this is all I hear...

Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do!!
Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do!!
Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do... Cock-a-doodle-do!!
Over... and over... and over...

I think I am going to lose my mind listening to that damn bird! I wonder what that rooster eats? Maybe I could lace some food with some cyanide and throw it over the fence... they would never know it was me... Hummmm...

0 comments: