Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Nonsense ramblings of a housewife...

Today as I was cleaning the bathroom with my favorite cleaning product in the whole wide world - Scrubbing Bubbles - I started to wonder if everyone knows how awesome this stuff is? I think that most people clean their countertops and tubs with Soft Scrub, which is so old school. Am I the only one that knows the secret (besides my mother who brought Scrubbing Bubbles into my life at an early and impressionable age)? All you have to do is spray down your countertops, bathtub, shower, etc., let it sit for a couple of minutes, and whala! With just a quick wipe of a wet washcloth you are done! This stuff is like magic - it cuts through soap scum, dried toothpaste, the unidentifiable stuff all over my husbands vile sink, mold, and even the rust ring that the shaving cream can leaves behind! Why would anyone use bleach scrub and a brush??? It takes so much more effort to do the same job and it leaves all that nasty sandy crap all over the place... no matter how many times you rinse it off.

Yes, this is my life. Make fun if you wish, but I bet my bathroom is cleaner than yours anyday, punk.

0 comments: