Sunday, November 27, 2005

Carsten's First Trip to the Zoo!































Today we took Carsten to the zoo for the first time. I wasn't really expecting him to be that into it, but I was pleasantly surprised! He had a great time. He was really interested in the animals and loved having such a vast area to walk around. I now know why some parents leash their children. I took him on the carousel, which was a lot of fun. He was a little unsure, but fascinated. He loved the petting zoo. Those poor abused goats. For some reason he kept going after their back ends if you get my drift. Gross. He loved the play area where he held his own with all the big kids. I loved watching him see and do a whole slew of new stuff today. Just seeing his face with a perpetual expression of wonder and excitement for three hours straight made me all fuzzy inside. It was my most favorite trip to the zoo ever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting!!! I have to get over more often or Aunt Sommer will be a complete stranger! :(

I love the pic of you and him eating the snow cone...

:)

S