Friday, November 18, 2005

WARNING... THIS POST IS DISGUSTING AND POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE!!!

Last night as I was bathing Carsten he was exceptionally gassy. He was quite amused with his symphony of "bubble" making. So were Danyel and I. That is until a couple of minutes (yes, minutes) later Danyel shouted "Oooohhh, Honey, LOOK!" I jumped out of the tub with Carsten in tow at record speed. I put up with Carsten peeing in my bath water every night, but this is not acceptable. If he keeps this up, his days in my bath are numbered. He's never taken a poo in the bath. I always thought that this was just something he knew not to do! Anyways, Danyel thought it was so funny, he had to take a picture of it. Men.

P.S. I can't believe that I am posting this picture on my blog... the links I go to to keep you people entertained and shocked are despicable.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

lmao...the things we moms put up with. Aren't we lucky to have had disgusting little boys? :-)

I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. Did he laugh about it, though? He may try to do it again if he thinks it's funny :-)