Tuesday, May 02, 2006

All in the family

This "bug" is kicking the Ramelows in the ass. Last night, Danyel, both his parents, and his brother, all started spewing. Some were lucky enough to avoid the diarrhea... others were not. So far, EVERYONE that has been exposed to the virus has been defeated by it. "Bug": 6, Ramelows: 0. We lose. Luckily, the worst of it passes within 24 hours, so most of us are on the up & up (with the exception of Danyel and Noyan, who are still doing time in the trenches of hell today).

Good luck to all that have been exposed to us! It is only a matter of time before your insides start liquefying and violently expelling themselves from your guts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always happy to see my little
Bubby......however, I am SO HAPPY
that I did not get to see him last
week-end!!!!! Otherwise, I would
be spewing with the Ramelows!!!!
I will remember ya'll in my
prayers to have healthy digestive
systems soon!