Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sound off

What was America thinking voting Chris off of American Idol last night?! Are you people crazy?! You people wouldn't know talent and charisma if it slapped you in the face! I suppose that Katherine will win. After all, she is the most ordinary and candy coated. In a world where singers like Ashlee Simpson and Britney Spears can make millions selling records, Katherine will fit right in. This is why music sucks today and to listen to the radio is an assault on my ears.

I will really miss Chris and hope that he finds a record deal somewhere. He has such a sexy and sultry voice and the personality & uniqueness to go along with it. Not to mention, he ain't too bad on the eyes either. I will not watch American Idol anymore this season. I could care less who wins at this point. No matter who wins, their career will last about as long as Fantasia's did. Katherine is so BLAH, Elliott bores me to death, and Taylor is too odd - unique - but incredibly odd. Granted, all of them have vocal talent, but it takes more than vocal talent to sell records. Like big fake boobs and sex appeal. Hence my prediction that Katherine will win.

Since you people have really started screwing up this whole American Idol thing, I guess next season I will have to step up and actually start voting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm.....Chris, Chris, Chris. What about your hubby lady?

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%!!! The only "Idol"
that has had any real success is
Kelly C. and she deserved to win.
All the other winners have gone on to "ho-hum,no who are they now"
stardom. None of the remaining
are going to have any long-term
success. I don't think I'll watch
next season at all. If Chris had
won, he would have had the success
of Kelly.How screwed up is this?!