Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Biggest Loser... Obenhaus & Ramelow style!

The Ramelows vs. the Obenhaus'!

It's diet time (yes, I know that it is such a new year's resolution cliche). Last night Danyel and I made a weight loss pack, so to speak, with our friends Andrew & Amy. With the holidays gone now and leaving little more behind than our expanding waist lines, we have all decided to lose a few pounds. For the fun of it, we have entered a competition. The one who loses the highest percentage of their body weight wins bragging rights (we got to come up with a better prize than that guys). We probably need to set a time limit, like 1 month or so, but we can iron out the details in the coming days. I only gained 3 pounds or so over the holidays, but would like to lose about 6 or 7 - probably not enough to win the competition, but enough to fit back into my jeans a little more comfortably. Each of us can follow whatever diet & exercise plan that we want. The Obenhaus' have a treadmill, but we have Carsten to chase after, so I think we may have a leg up. May the biggest loser win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to lose 29 lbs. and Andrew needs to lose 50lbs, just to get back into the "normal" weight area! We probably should add another 10 lbs. on to those numbers! I worked out for an hour last night and it felt SOOOO good! Thanks for lending us your treadmill!

Melissa said...

Good luck, y'all! I'm trying to get back on the wagon myself. I'm still recovering from post-baby body...yuck!