Sunday, January 15, 2006

Carsten's First Love


This is Carsten's girlfriend... Raegan. He has always been into all older women, but Raegan has always been his one true love. They have been smitten with each other since their first meeting. I remember the first time they met when Carsten was only 5 days old. He was crying a lot and Danyel and I, being new parents and all, were at our wits end. We were on the verge of a panic attack. Not Raegan. She just stayed by Carsten's side saying "It's o.k. Carsten, It's o.k.". Ever since, these two have been inseparable. Raegan never leaves Carsten's side - she is very devoted. Like most men, Carsten likes the attention. He is enamored of her sparkling blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. She takes very good care of Carsten - comforting him, teaching him stuff, playing with him, and giving him all of her heart. All she wants is a little reciprocation. This morning she told Carsten "Tell me that you love me, Carsten". I am sure that when he learns to talk, she will hear those three little words that she is dying to hear... unless of course he plays hard to get - you know men and their head games. Raegan's mom, Melissa, and I were talking about how it would just be wild if these two ended up getting married one day... stranger things have happened, I guess!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the Lego's are getting good use out of them ;) They are both too cute for words!