Saturday, January 07, 2006

My First Baby Boy



Kiki is a good cat. He has been in my life since my sophomore year in college. He has seen it all. My good times... my sad times... my crazy times... he has been there for them all. Over the last 9 years, he has lived with me in over 10 places with various different human & pet roomies. He never cared... he always adjusted well. He just goes with the flow. He gets neglected a lot since Carsten became the apple of my eye, but he is still my loyal companion. I think he is jealous of Carsten. When Carsten and I play together, Kiki watches from afar with this look of pure envy on his face. He mostly keeps his distance for Carsten. They have this sibling rivalry thing going on. Every night when Carsten goes to sleep, Kiki knows that I am now free to love on him. He is all over me. And, of course, he gets his lovin' in all night long when he sleeps on my pillow above my head. His fat ass leaves no room for my head, but I don't mind. Carsten occupies my days, but my nights are Kiki's forever. :-)

0 comments: