Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Paradise awaits...

Danyel and I are going to the Amalfi Coast in Italy at the beginning of April (It think I have mentioned this before in a previous blog). We will be gone for one week - without Carsten. I am sure that I will miss him terribly, but he will be in good hands.... he will be being cared for by my mom and his Aunt Meme... both of whom are very capable! Carsten loves the two of them so much and is soooo independent that I am sure he will barely know that we are gone! I am just hoping that I don't miss him so much that it is hard for me to enjoy myself. I don't anticipate this being the case because I am soooo excited about spending this one on one time with my hubby. It is really a chance for Danyel and I to keep the home fires burning, so to speak. The fire is still going, but could use a little spark to get it going really strong again! We get so tied up in Carsten, sometimes we forget to really focus on each other. Anyways, we are staying in a small town atop a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean called Ravello. It is rated one of the MOST romantic places in the WORLD!! It is just what the doctor ordered! The hotel that we are staying at costs $912 a night!!! OMG! Of course, this is a bi-annual Edward Jones trip, so we are not paying for it. Take a look at some of the pics from the brochure below... this place looks like heaven on Earth!! I can't wait!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks beautiful! I know you're so excited! I'm jealous, but excited for you!

Have a marvelous time and take lots of pictures!