Sunday, March 12, 2006

Carsten and James playing

Last night we babysat for some friends of ours. James is 9 months old and such a delight. He has such a gentle and laid back disposition. When I used to babysit him on Tuesdays, we called him "Sweet Baby James" because he was just so, well, sweet! But, as you can see, he has outgrown that nickname... he is now a big boy! Him and Carsten played well together. Carsten was showing off for his friend quite a bit. At one point, I think he got a tad bit jealous... I was playing with James and Carsten came and sat down on my lap as if he was staking claim to me.

James has always been smitten with Danyel, which I just think is so endearing. Every time Danyel would leave the room last night, James would start to cry. So, Danyel spent the evening close by... giving him his bottle, feeding him, and changing his diapers. I told him he had earned his babysitters patch. :-)

0 comments: