Thursday, March 09, 2006

Carsten understands the importance of good oral hygeine...



Carsten loves his toothbrush and toothpaste! This morning he was carrying them both around. At one point, he was touching the toothpaste tube to the toothbrush as if he was putting toothpaste on the brush.

He used to be very good at letting me brush his teeth, but now he insists on doing it himself. He pretty much just uses the toothbrush as a chew toy after he eagerly eats the toothpaste off of it. I try to instruct him in proper brushing technique, but it is like trying to give directions to Kiki. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY, FOR A 13-1/2 MO OLD, HE IS
DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB WITH THE
BRUSHING! AT LEAST HE HAS THE
GENERAL IDEA. BY THE TIME HIS
PERMANENT TEETH COME IN, HE WILL
BE A PRO! GIVE MY LITTLE SUGAR
BEAR A BIG KISS FROM HIS GRAMMY!

Anonymous said...

He must get it from daddy. Cara says I must not brush my teeth because my breath be stankin'