Friday, March 24, 2006

The massacre



Today, on a whim, I decided to cut Carsten's hair. Danyel has some electric trimmers with all sorts of hair cutting attachments. I briefly looked over the directions and felt like I had a good handle on the basics. So, I fired up the trimmer and went to town. Oh, the horror. When I was done, it looked like a 3 year old had done the job. There were long patches and short patches scattered all over his little head. So, I had to use the shears to try and even it out. As I worked, Carsten sat in front of the mirror smiling at himself. He seemed to be very pleased with my botch job. (Although he does look a little perturbed at me in the attached picture...) Good thing he has a sense of humor. Anyways, I did the best I could to fix it. Danyel thinks I did an o.k. job. I think he just hasn't looked close enough. We have termed it his "Caesar" cut.

0 comments: