Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pick-up-sticks


Today as I showered and dressed, Carsten entertained himself with a good old fashioned game of pick-up-sticks... with a new twist. I provided him with toys to play with, but this is what kept him occupied for a good 30 minutes. I actually had to tear him away from his new found toys. He took them out of the box, put them back in the box, and then did it over...and over...and over. Right before I snapped this picture, he was waving the tampons in the air and squealing with delight as if he had just discovered gold. To my amazement, he never tried to eat them or flush them down the toilet.

This is going to be perfect blackmail material in about 14 years... Good stuff. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS PICTURE MADE MY (AND GAYLE'S)
DAY! WE WERE LAUGHING LIKE A
COUPLE OF OLD HYENAS!

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely hilarious!!