Thursday, March 23, 2006

My name is Cara and I am a celebrity gossip addict...

Yes, it is true. Lately, my 'habit' has gotten out of control. I spend way too much time online surfing through numerous celebrity gossip blogs and websites. I check them multiple times per day fiending for some new gossip. I get really excited when I go to the grocery store and there is the new weekly edition of "In Touch" or "Us Weekly" on the shelf. It is pathetic. Hollywood socialites' lives have just gotten so crazy and unbelievable lately. Every day they are doing something so incredibly... insane. I guess it is the same draw that reality TV shows possess. Anyways, I am in way too deep, so I have decided to quit cold turkey. No more gossip. The withdrawal is going to be bad, but perhaps I can substitute the addiction with something far less consuming... say, like crack or crystal meth.

Can someone please just let me know when TomKat finally does deliver their alien baby and if it really turns out that Britney is pregnant again? It would be much appreciated...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bird,

I will let you know when L. Ron, Jr is here!

Bird