Friday, October 07, 2005

The Helpful Husband

Sometimes I am too rough on my hubbie. Most of the time he doesn't deserve it. Let me just list off the things he has accomplished over the last 24 hours (not counting his going to work to provide for all of us).

1.) Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
2.) Watered the lawn
3.) Cleaned out the refrigerator (there's been a horrible odor radiating from it all week)
4.) Woke up with Carsten at 6am this morning, gave him breakfast, and entertained him, all while letting me sleep in until 7:45am.

All of these things he did without being asked to and yet, I like the witch that I am, still had the nerve to tell him he needed to take out the trash & change the cat litter. Shame on me. But, that's not it... I even sunk so low as to criticize the way that he did some of the above tasks. The nerve! When he comes home for lunch today I will be sure and let him know how thankful I am for all that he has done... then, I'll remind him to take out the trash & change the cat litter. :-)

0 comments: