Monday, October 24, 2005

No More Astros Games For Me

So, as most Houstonions have over the last few weeks, I have caught the Astros fever! Well, I think that I am now cured. After the Astros lost their second game in a row last night in the World Series, I got a little irked. I have spent the last two nights of my life (approximately 6 hours or so) watching the games. And, then in the end, they lose both games, and I can never get that wasted time back. Do you know what I could accomplish in 6 hours? So, I have decided not to watch any more of the games. Don't get me wrong. I hope that they win it all, but the probability is pretty low and I can't afford to lose any more valuable time. Besides, I hate to see them shamed by the Sox. They make the Astros look like a little league team. So, you can call me a sore loser. But, I call myself a realist. You can call me a fare weather fan and to that I would admit. Nobody likes to cheer on a loosing team. Honestly, how many of you were "true" fans all season long putting in the time to watch games and keep up with it all? That's what I thought.

1 comments:

Dollywood Bound said...

Sports sucks! Especially when our team LOSES!